1. As of noon trading, Annaly Capital Management ( NLY) is up $0.16 (1.5%) to $10.72 on average volume. Thus far, 6.4 million shares of Annaly Capital Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.56-$10.74 after having opened the day at $10.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.56. Annaly Capital Management, Inc. owns, manages, and finances a portfolio of real estate related investments in United States. Annaly Capital Management has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the real estate industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there is 1 analyst who rates Annaly Capital Management a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Annaly Capital Management as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Annaly Capital Management Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial sector could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial sector could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts