2. As of noon trading, Blackstone Group ( BX) is up $0.25 (0.8%) to $32.48 on heavy volume. Thus far, 3.4 million shares of Blackstone Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.79-$32.50 after having opened the day at $32.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.23. The Blackstone Group L.P. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm also provides financial advisory services to its clients. It provides its services to public and corporate pension funds, academic, cultural, and charitable organizations. Blackstone Group has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Blackstone Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Blackstone Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Blackstone Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts