In trading on Friday, shares of Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $18.09, changing hands as low as $18.00 per share. Host Hotels & Resorts Inc shares are currently trading off about 0.2% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of HST shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, HST's low point in its 52 week range is $15.60 per share, with $19.71 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $18.26.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, HST makes up 4.42% of the iShares Cohen & Steers REIT ETF (ICF) which is trading higher by about 0.4% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV