Bank of America has announced the 2014 Museums on Us program roster, featuring many of the nation’s favorite arts, cultural and historical institutions. From large metropolitan centers like New York City to towns like Rockland, Maine, Museums on Us provides a cultural benefit to Bank of America cardholders across the U.S. Through Museums on Us , Bank of America is able to provide debit and credit cardholders free admission to 150 vibrant cultural venues across 89 cities in 30 states on the first full weekend of every month.
“Museums on Us is entering its 17 th year, and its longevity reflects its popularity with both our customers and our partners in the art museum world. It also reflects our company’s belief in the power of arts institutions to enhance local economies and is one more way we deliver added value to our customers,” said Rena DeSisto, Bank of America Global Arts and Culture executive.
Bank of America partners with an array of prominent cultural institutions in the United States including museums, science centers, botanical gardens and aquariums. New institutional partners include the Pérez Art Museum Miami; the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center in Skokie, Ill; the Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, Mass.; and the International Center of Photography in New York City (full list below). Notable institutions such as the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia, and the Houston Zoo continue to participate in the program.
2014 Museum roster additions:
- Fairfield Museum and History Center – Fairfield, Conn.
- Mattatuck Museum – Windsor Locks, Conn.
- Museum of Discovery & Science – Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- Pérez Art Museum Miami – Miami, Fla.
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center – Skokie, Ill.
- Berkshire Museum – Pittsfield, Mass.
- Battleship Cove – Fall River, Mass.
- The International Center of Photography – New York, N.Y.
- Portland Japanese Garden – Portland, Ore.
- Bellevue Arts Museum – Seattle, Wash.
- Newseum – Washington, D.C.