What To Hold: 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks RRD, OZM, FTR
- OZM's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 14.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 115.73% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 67.27% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 283.19% to $215.81 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 255.90%.
- The gross profit margin for OCH-ZIFF CAPITAL MGMT LP is rather high; currently it is at 58.38%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.69% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Och-Ziff Capital Management Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts