M/I Homes Inc. Stock Downgraded (MHO)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- MHO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 29.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, M/I HOMES INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- MHO's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
- The gross profit margin for M/I HOMES INC is rather low; currently it is at 19.93%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.24% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to -$33.54 million or 9.33% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts