Silicon Laboratories Inc. Stock Upgraded (SLAB)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- SLAB's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.13 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.18, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 96.02% to $24.96 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SILICON LABORATORIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -75.37%.
- The gross profit margin for SILICON LABORATORIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 63.21%. Regardless of SLAB's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SLAB's net profit margin of 7.27% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- SILICON LABORATORIES INC's earnings per share declined by 45.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SILICON LABORATORIES INC reported lower earnings of $1.14 versus $1.48 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.05 versus $1.14).
- SLAB, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 4.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts