4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: SXE, TTF, ROYT, IDA
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Monday, Feb. 3, 2014, 17 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.7% to 11.6%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday:Southcross Energy Partners (NYSE:SXE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $16.34 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.9%.The average volume for Southcross Energy Partners has been 37,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Southcross Energy Partners has a market cap of $220.9 million and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 6.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Southcross Energy Partners, L.P., a midstream natural gas company, provides natural gas gathering, processing, treating, compression, and transportation services in the United States. It also offers natural gas liquid (NGL) fractionation and transportation services. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.57.TheStreet Ratings rates Southcross Energy Partners as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor profit margins. You can view the full Southcross Energy Partners Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV