Blackstone (NYSE:BX) announced today that J. Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman of Blackstone and President & CEO of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, will present at the Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum in Boca Raton, Florida on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 10:15 am EST.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Blackstone’s website at http://ir.blackstone.com/. If you cannot listen to the audio webcast, there will be a replay on Blackstone’s website shortly after the event.
Please direct any questions on the webcast to Blackstone’s Investor Relations group at BlackstoneInvestorRelations@blackstone.com.
About Blackstone:Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment and advisory firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, the companies we advise and the broader global economy. We do this through the commitment of our extraordinary people and flexible capital. Our asset management businesses include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, hedge fund solutions, non-investment grade credit, secondary funds, and multi asset class exposures falling outside of other funds’ mandates. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV