Leiden, The Netherlands, Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prosensa Holding N.V. (NASDAQ: RNA) announced today that it is schedule to participate at the following investor conferences in February.
- 16 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference, Monday, February 10, 2014
- Corporate Presentation: 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (webcast available)
- Panel Participation: 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (no webcast available)
- Leerink Partners Global Healthcare Conference 2014,Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Fireside Chat: 11:35 a.m. Eastern Time (webcast available)
- Canaccord Genuity Orphan Drug One-on-One Day, Monday, February 24, 2014
- 2014 Citi Healthcare Conference, Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- Panel Participation, 9:40 a.m. Eastern Time (no webcast available)
Live webcasts where available can be accessed through the Investors & Media section of the Prosensa corporate website at http://ir.prosensa.eu/events.cfm and will be archived for 90 days.
About Prosensa Holding N.V.Prosensa (NASDAQ: RNA) is a Dutch biotechnology company engaged in the discovery and development of RNA-modulating therapeutics for the treatment of genetic disorders. Its primary focus is on rare neuromuscular and neurodegenerative disorders with a large unmet medical need, including Duchenne muscular dystrophy, myotonic dystrophy and Huntington's disease. www.prosensa.com
CONTACT: Prosensa Holding N.V. Celia Economides, Senior Director IR & Corporate Communications Phone: +1 917 941 9059 Email: email@example.com