NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
ADT (ADT) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Growth thesis has come under question, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Actuate (BIRT) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Cracker Barrel (CBRL) was upgraded at Miller Tabak to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $114. Stock has fallen 20% since November, Miller Tabak said.
Computer Sciences (CSC) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to neutral. Revenue concerns are fading, J.P. Morgan said.
Citrix (CTXS) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Valuation call, J.P. Morgan said.
EPL Oil (EPL) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $32. Stock is attractive, following a 24% decline, Stifel Nicolaus said.Glatfelter (GLT) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $35. Company is leveraged to higher paper prices, Deutsche Bank said. (GNRC) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. Valuation call, based on the company's attractive growth characteristics, Robert Baird said. Hillshire Brands (HSH) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from underperform. Company is cutting costs, which should help margins, Wells Fargo said. Idex (IEX) was upgraded at Brean Capital to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $79. Organic sales trends are improving, Brean Capital said. LabCorp (LH) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy. Industry clarity is improving, BofA/Merrill said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV