RICHMOND, Va., Jan. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Union First Market Bankshares Corporation has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share. The dividend amount is the same as the previous quarterly dividend rate and is a $0.01, or 8%, increase over the dividend rate for the same quarter last year.
Based on the stock's closing price of $23.19 on January 30, 2014, the dividend yield is approximately 2.4%. The dividend is payable on February 28, 2014 to shareholders of record as of February 14, 2014.
ABOUT UNION FIRST MARKET BANKSHARES CORPORATIONHeadquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Union First Market Bankshares Corporation (NASDAQ: UBSH) is the holding company for Union First Market Bank, which has 90 branches and more than 150 ATMs throughout Virginia, and StellarOne Bank, which has 54 branches and more than 60 ATMs throughout Virginia as well as trust and wealth management services. Non-bank affiliates of the holding company include: Union Investment Services, Inc., which provides full brokerage services; Union Mortgage Group, Inc., which provides a full line of mortgage products; and Union Insurance Group, LLC, which offers various lines of insurance products.Additional information on the Company is available at http://investors.bankatunion.com SOURCE Union First Market Bankshares Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV