VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal.com (Nasdaq:COA) (TSX:COA), the leading global manufacturer and digital retailer of high-quality glasses and contact lenses, has been invited to present at the Stifel 2014 Technology, Internet & Media Conference. The conference will be held at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco on February 10-12, 2014.
Coastal.com management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at 8:00am Pacific time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
To schedule a one-on-one meeting with Coastal.com management, please contact your Stifel representative. More information about the conference may be found at www.stifel.com .About Coastal.com Coastal.com is the leading manufacturer and online retailer of eyewear products offered through a family of world class websites. Established in 2000, the Coastal.com family of brands offers an extensive, in stock selection of prescription eyewear, contact lenses and sunglasses. Coastal.com's vision is to make the process simple, either on-line or at one of our retail showrooms, so our customers can see everything life has to offer. For more information about Coastal.com (Nasdaq:COA), visit www.coastal.com .
CONTACT: Terry Vanderkruyk Chief Corporate Development Officer Coastal.com (604) 676-4498 firstname.lastname@example.org or Liolios Group Inc. Scott Liolios or Cody Slach (949) 574-3860 COA@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV