Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying its second-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings call which will be webcast live over the Internet on Friday, Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:30 a.m. EST. The call will follow the company’s second-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings release, which it plans to distribute prior to the opening of the U.S. stock markets on the same day.
|WHAT:||Campbell Soup Company Second-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|WHEN:||Friday, Feb. 14, 2014, at 9:30 a.m. EST|
|WHERE:||By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.comBy Telephone: +1 (703) 639-1328, Conference ID: 1630990|
|HOW:||Simply log on to the above Web address or call the above phone number 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.|
For those unable to participate in the live call, a replay of this broadcast, along with the accompanying slides, will be available at the above website approximately two hours after the completion of the call.
A replay of the call will be available through 12 a.m. EST, Feb. 28,
2014, by dialing +1 (703) 925-2533, conference ID: 1630990. A copy of
the earnings release and the accompanying materials will be available in
the Investor Center section of Campbell’s website,
under the News and Events caption.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV