NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This weekend, as the gladiators of the gridiron meet for Big Game at the Meadowlands, investors will have an all-access pass to every stock pick and investing idea from Jim Cramer and the rest of TheStreet's team of Wall Street Pros. Beginning today at 9:00AM ET, TheStreet (NASDAQ: TST) is giving readers a free all-access pass to its paid publications, including Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's multi-million dollar charitable trust, for the first time this year.
"On the heels of the recent market plunge, investors can gain insight into what Jim Cramer, Stephanie Link and TheStreet's research team gleaned from the latest earning reports and conference calls," said Erwin Eichmann, Chief Business Officer for TheStreet. "Our open house will even offer free access to our team's picks of companies with compelling growth stories that are currently selling at a discount."
For one weekend only, investors can sign up online to read TheStreet's best stock picks for 2014, as well as its take on the markets, for free, including some of the long-term investing themes outlined in Jim Cramer's new bestseller, Get Rich Carefully. They'll hear TheStreet's portfolio managers debate when the blood-letting will be over, when it will be safe to come out, and which stocks have the most potential for the next five- to ten-years. The open house will include:
- Action Alerts Plus: See inside Jim Cramer's charitable trust. Get access to every holding in the multi-million dollar portfolio co-managed by Jim and Stephanie Link and find out what they are saying about Apple (NASDAQ: APPL), Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) and JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM) and every holding in the portfolio.
- Stocks Under $10: Discover high-quality, low-dollar stocks with 50%-100% potential upside. David Peltier, protege of Jim Cramer, digs deep into corporate financials, management assessment and technical analysis to uncover high-quality, low-dollar stocks flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Trifecta Stocks: One of TheStreet's newest services, every recommendation goes through three layers of intense scrutiny— quantitative, fundamental, and technical analysis— to maximize profit potential and minimize risk of loss. In the first 8 months after launch, Trifecta Stocks was up an astounding 26.5%!
- Real Money Pro: Jim Cramer missed the trading floor so much he created one at Real Money. Get the very best investment advice, market commentary, CEO interviews and research from Jim Cramer, Doug Kass, Herb Greenberg and a team of the brightest minds on Wall Street.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV