SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 31, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied Materials, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMAT) will hold a webcast to discuss its first quarter of fiscal year 2014 financial results, along with its business outlook, on Wednesday, February 12, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 p.m. PT).
The webcast will be available on the Applied Materials website at: http://www.appliedmaterials.com/investor-relations. A replay will be available beginning on February 12 at 8:00 p.m. ET (5:00 p.m. PT) and remain available for one year.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductors, flat panel displays and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. Learn more at www.appliedmaterials.com .
CONTACT: Applied Materials, Inc. Mike Sullivan, 408.748.5227 (Investment Community) firstname.lastname@example.org Kevin Winston, 408.235.4498 (Editorial/Media) email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV