Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Nasdaq: CLNE) announced today that Stephen Scully has been appointed to its board of directors. The election of Mr. Scully as an independent member on January 30 is effective immediately and expands the board to nine members.
“We welcome Steve to our board and look forward to tapping into his extensive experience of starting and growing a successful business,” said Andrew J. Littlefair, president and CEO of Clean Energy. “With his deep understanding of the trucking industry, which is beginning its transition to natural gas, Steve will be a great asset for Clean Energy’s board and the entire company.”
Mr. Scully was founder and president of the Scully Companies, a California based truck leasing and specialized contract carriage provider. He started the company immediately after graduating from college in 1981 and subsequently sold it to Ryder System in 2011. The Scully Companies was the largest independent asset based logistics provider in the western U.S. Mr. Scully is a past chairman and director of the National Truck Leasing System, board member of the Truck Rental and Leasing Association, board member of Ameriquest Transportation and Logistics Resources and member of the California Trucking Association.
Mr. Scully serves on the advisory board of USC Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies and on the philanthropy committee of the International Fund for Animal Welfare. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Southern California.“As an entrepreneur, it is an honor to be appointed to the board of such a dynamic company,” said Mr. Scully. “I have watched with admiration as Clean Energy has almost single-handily created the natural gas fueling market. I look forward to working with the other board members and the executive team to grow the company into new markets including one close to my heart, the trucking industry.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV