1. 2014 Dodge Journey SXT
Selling price: $20,518
Uh-oh, guess which "Yodge" didn't make it into the Ron Burgundy Dodge commercials promoting Anchorman 2?
Yeah, buying a Dodge is a tough proposition these days. With Fiat taking full ownership and focusing on its own brand and scaling back Jeep and Chrysler, it's tough to tell where Dodge stands. Where this crossover is concerned, it's not on very steady ground.The Journey is getting a reboot for the 2015 model based on Fiat designs. The new version will look and feel just about nothing like this one, and it's not clear that such a bad thing. For now, you get your heated mirrors, fog lamps, UConnect touchscreen entertainment and information system, Bluetooth connectivity, a year of Sirius XM satellite radio, leather-trimmed interior, heated steering wheel and a bunch of other throw-ins. At some point, Fiat will solidify the lineup and start charging full price for everything. Until then, take the breaks where you can get them. -- Written by Jason Notte in Portland, Ore. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV