4. 2014 Kia Rio SX Sedan
Selling price: $16,457
Kia just launched its flagship midsize with a Super Bowl commercial, but there's always room on the lot for this subcompact.
Though Kia sales slumped in the U.S. last year, the Kia Rio's combined 32 miles per gallon are always in demand. With remote keyless entry, Bluetooth, sport suspension, a rearview camera and Kia's UVO entertainment and information system, Sirius XM satellite radio, heated power-folding mirrors, LED lights, paddle shifters and more, this sporty little package gives away a lot for the money.Throw in the 10-year warranty on the power train and 5-year warranty on everything else, and even a slight discount makes a difference.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV