EVERETT, Wash., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A Boeing [NYSE: BA] 747-8 Freighter painted in the livery of the Seattle Seahawks took to the skies over Washington in advance of the team's appearance Sunday in Super Bowl XLVIII.
The airplane's flight pattern took it past Seattle landmarks including the Space Needle and CenturyLink Field, home of the Seahawks. The 747-8 then flew over Eastern Washington in a pattern that formed the number "12," a salute to all Seahawks' fans.
"You may remember that we drew a '747' over the continental United States during 747-8 certification flight testing," said Boeing 747 chief pilot Mark Feuerstein "Although the '12' is smaller in scale, the pride and sense of community behind it make it feel just as big for the entire Boeing team."
Boeing is a sponsor of the Seattle Seahawks and has partnered with the team for more than a decade on programs in the Puget Sound area.Contact: Carrie Berry747 Program Communications+1 425-418-8592 firstname.lastname@example.org Doug Alder Boeing Commercial Airplanes Media Relations+1 206-660-2978 email@example.com More information: http://bit.ly/1frodFq Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV