DALLAS, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce an investigation of the board of Career Education Corporation (NASDAQ: CECO). Concerned CECO investors are encouraged to contact securities attorney Hamilton Lindley by clicking here.
"Upon 8-K filing regarding 12 states' inquiries about CECO's business practices, shares fell over 5.7% on intraday trading," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that all relevant information is disclosed and that the Career Education Corporation shareholders receive the highest price reasonably available for their stock."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. CECO stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV