- Talbot Underwriting, Ltd. reported record gross premiums written of $1.1 billion and record net operating income of $186.5 million as it continued to build on its track record of success in the Lloyd's market.
- Validus Reinsurance, Ltd. reported record gross premiums written of $1.2 billion and net operating income of $498.2 million, a reflection of its leadership position in the short tail reinsurance market.
- AlphaCat Managers wrote $147.0 million of gross premium and launched a fourth sidecar, AlphaCat 2014, Ltd. which was fully deployed with $204.0 million of available limit at January 1, 2014."
Validus Announces Record Full Year 2013 Net Operating Income Of $578.7 Million And Gross Premiums Written Of $2.4 Billion
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.