Papa John’s International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per common share, payable February 21, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 10, 2014. At this quarterly dividend rate, the annual dividend is equivalent to $0.50 per common share.
This is the first dividend payable following the recently approved two-for-one split of the Company’s common stock. The amount of the dividend was adjusted as a result of the stock split and is equivalent to the $0.25 per share regular quarterly dividend declared in the third and fourth quarters of 2013 prior to the split.
Certain matters discussed in this press release which are not historical facts are “forward-looking statements” that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see “Part I. Item 1A. - Risk Factors” of the Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2012. We undertake no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of future events, new information or otherwise.For more information about the Company, please visit www.papajohns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV