Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.MasterCard Incorporated (MA) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $2.06 (2.6%) to $79.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,662,683 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,877,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.24-$80.55 after having opened the day at $80.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.70. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: iPath GBP/USD Exchange Rate ETN (GBB), up 10.8%, Tile Shop Holdings (TTS), up 6.6%, Direxion India Bull 3X Shares (INDL), up 6.6% and Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares (DUST), up 6.2%.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about MA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV