LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Game watchers will endzone dance their way to healthier snacking on Sunday with The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), a leading organic and natural products company. The special teams portfolio of organic, natural and non-GMO snacks, including Garden of Eatin' ®, Sensible Portions ®, TERRA ® and Bearitos ®, scores points with fans.
It is estimated that Americans will consume 20.8 million pounds of potato chips and 20.8 million pounds of tortilla chips during the big game, and as fans huddle around the chip bowl, they should be looking for healthier options.
"Consumers are increasingly mindful of eating a healthy and nutritious diet, and we encourage them to call an audible and choose healthier snacks this weekend. We are proud to offer a range of delicious snacks for consumers to enjoy, whether they are cheering on Seattle or Denver this Sunday," said Irwin D. Simon, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hain Celestial.Hain Celestial Group offers a range of healthier snacking alternatives. Hain Celestial snacks are sure to lead to a touchdown of taste and flavor during the big game:
- Garden of Eatin'®: The #1 tortilla chip made with organic and non-GMO ingredients and varieties that include Garden of Eatin' ® Blue Corn Tortilla Chips, Garden of Eatin' ® Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips and Garden of Eatin'® Mini White Corn Tortilla Rounds. For more information, visit www.gardenofeatin.com or www.facebook.com/gardenofeatin.
- Sensible Portions®: A leading better-for-you snack brand delivering a wholesome snacking experience including Pita Bites®, GardenVeggie Straws®, Garden Veggie Chips™, Potato Straws and Apple Straws. For more information, visit www.sensibleportions.com or www.facebook.com/SensiblePortions.
- TERRA®: Exotic Vegetable Chips that combine the beautiful colors and delicious flavors of the earth's own vegetables into a perfect crunchy snack. For more information, visit www.terrachips.com or www.facebook.com/TerraChips.
- Bearitos®: A wide variety of snacks, sauces and other foods that are delicious, made with organic and non-GMO ingredients. For more information, visit www.bearitos.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV