Exterran Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EXLP) today announced a cash distribution of $0.5325 per limited partner unit, or $2.13 per limited partner unit on an annualized basis, payable on Feb. 14, 2014 to unitholders of record at the close of business on Feb. 10, 2014. The fourth-quarter 2013 distribution covers the period from Oct. 1, 2013 through Dec. 31, 2013.
The distribution to be paid in February 2014 is $0.005 higher than the third-quarter 2013 distribution of $0.5275 per limited partner unit and $0.02 higher than the fourth-quarter 2012 distribution of $0.5125 per limited partner unit.
About Exterran Partners
Exterran Partners, L.P. is the leading provider of natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. Exterran Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EXH) owns an equity interest in Exterran Partners, including all of the general partner interest. For more information, visit www.exterran.com.This press release is intended to be a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Brokers and nominees should treat one hundred percent (100.0%) of Exterran Partners’ distributions to non-U.S. investors as being attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Accordingly, Exterran's distributions to non-U.S. investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV