CRANBURY, N.J., Jan. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq:FOLD) today announced that three oral presentations and five posters highlighting its development programs for lysosomal storage diseases will be included at the 10 th Annual Lysosomal Disease Network WORLD Symposium ( LDN WORLD), to be held February 10-14, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
Oral Platform Presentations :
- Chemical Conjugation of Targeting Peptide to ERTs Improve Receptor Binding and Substrate Clearance in Mouse Models of Disease – Hung Do, PhD, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (Wednesday, February 12 at 2:45 p.m. PT)
- Phase 3 Study (FACETS) of Migalastat HCl for Fabry Disease: Post hoc GLA Mutation-Based Identification of Subjects Likely to Show a Drug Effect – Jeffrey P. Castelli, PhD, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (Thursday, February 13 at 11:15 a.m. PT)
- Glucosylceramide and Glucosylsphingosine Quantitation by Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry to Enable Studies of Neuronopathic Gaucher Disease – Rick Hamler, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (Tuesday, February 11 at 10:30 a.m. PT)
- Chemical Conjugation of Targeting Peptide to ERTs Improve Receptor Binding and Substrate Clearance in Mouse Models of Disease – Russell Gotschall, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Subcutaneous Administration of Recombinant Human Acid Alpha-Glucosidase Co-formulated with the Pharmacological Chaperone AT2220 Leads to Lysosomal Uptake of rhGAA and Glycogen Reduction in Disease-relevant Tissues of Pompe Mice – Yi Lun, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Strategy to Assess the Effect of Duvoglustat Co-administered with Alglucosidase Alfa Infusion on the Immune Response to Enzyme Replacement Therapy for Pompe Disease – Xiaoyang Wu, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry Determination of AT2220 in Rodent Plasma and Tissues – Leo B. Dungan, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Phase 3 Study (FACETS) of Migalastat HCl for Fabry Disease: Post hoc GLA Mutation-Based Identification of Subjects Likely to Show a Drug Effect – Elfrida R. Benjamin, Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
CONTACT: Investors/Media: Sara Pellegrino firstname.lastname@example.org (609) 662-5044
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV