Mobile Broadband/Mobile Internet / 3G/4G Tariff Tracker
DUBLIN, January 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx4pzc/mobile) has announced the addition of the "Mobile Broadband/Mobile Internet / 3G/4G Tariff Tracker" subscription to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 ) Updated: Quarterly The product now covers 200 operators in 95 countries, and new features include:
- The costs are given in USD as well as Euros and local currencies.
- Prices are shown inclusive and exclusive of tax.
- The inside per bundle cost is now provided.
- A report sent along with the database keeps a subscriber informed of the latest trends.
- Access to historical tariffs via the Customer Support Service.
Synopsis New service adoption is being led by Mobile Broadband which has become the most dramatic example of rapid penetration. Mobile Broadband pricing has declined by more than half in real terms during the 3 year period with more broadband capacity being available for the same price. The recent availability of easy portable mobile data connections (such as the USB modem) means that mobile data services have started to become a mass market consumer item. Price competition among mobile broadband providers has become intense as the cost of devices has reduced and increased network capacity has become available with HSDPA speeds. Flat rate price competition will continue to be severe until mobile providers learn how to differentiate their product offer to meet the need of individual user groups. Key benefits of the service Coveragei) Connection, rental and usage prices (outside the bundle) for 200 operators in 95 countries's Mobile Internet and Mobile Broadband offerings expressed in local currencies, Euros and US Dollars allowing for easy comparison ii) Tariff type: contract or add-on or pay-as-you go price. iii) Download speed relevant to the product iv) Access mode: laptop or mobile phone ii) Data roaming prices v) Relevant notes vi) Cost per 1 GB inside the bundle
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV