The telecommunications company announced that it expects earnings of between $3.64 and $3.80 a share in 2014. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect earnings of $3.82 per share.
The 2014 forecast and share decline come despite fourth quarter results that exceeded analyst estimates. NeuStar posted earnings of 94 cents a share for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of 86 cents a share. The company posted revenue of $237.64 million for the quarter ending December 2013, while analysts expected $233.93 million in revenue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV