Shares of Under Armour (UA) are higher by more than 20% after beating on the top and bottom lines and provided better-than-expected guidance.
Cramer called it a "stealth technology" company, and said sales are doing so well because the company continues to reinvent apparel. He added that cold weather seems to be boosting its sales.
Facebook (FB) is also higher after reporting earnings. Shares are currently up about 15% and Cramer said it's still at a level that investors can buy it at. He added that the company is selling at 33 times 2016 estimates, which is "dirt cheap" for a growth stock.However, he is not a fan of Exxon Mobil's (XOM) recent quarter.
Cramer said the company's production growth failed to increase last quarter. He continues to like independent oil producers, such as Noble Energy (NBL), EOG Resources (EOG), Continental Resources (CLR), and Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD). NBL is a holding in Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV