3 Consumer Durables Stocks Dragging The Industry Down
2. As of noon trading, Fortune Brands Home & Security ( FBHS) is down $2.41 (-5.3%) to $43.24 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Fortune Brands Home & Security exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 994,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $41.53-$43.74 after having opened the day at $43.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.65. Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. provides home and security products for use in residential home repair, remodeling, new construction, and security and storage applications. Fortune Brands Home & Security has a market cap of $7.7 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Fortune Brands Home & Security a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fortune Brands Home & Security as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Fortune Brands Home & Security Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts