4. As of noon trading, PNC Financial Services Group ( PNC) is up $1.35 (1.7%) to $81.22 on light volume. Thus far, 564,429 shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.43-$81.34 after having opened the day at $80.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.87. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. operates as a diversified financial services company in the United States and internationally. The company's Retail Banking segment provides deposit, lending, brokerage, investment management, and cash management services. PNC Financial Services Group has a market cap of $43.2 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate PNC Financial Services Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PNC Financial Services Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins, impressive record of earnings per share growth and attractive valuation levels. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts