2. As of noon trading, Pitney Bowes ( PBI) is up $3.26 (15.0%) to $24.99 on heavy volume. Thus far, 4.5 million shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.78-$25.34 after having opened the day at $23.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.73. Pitney Bowes Inc. provides software, hardware, and services to enable physical and digital communications in the United States and internationally. Pitney Bowes has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst who rates Pitney Bowes a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pitney Bowes as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts