3. As of noon trading, Harman International Industries ( HAR) is up $11.82 (13.6%) to $99.00 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Harman International Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 683,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $95.51-$100.13 after having opened the day at $95.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.18. Harman International Industries, Incorporated designs, develops, manufactures, and markets audio products, lighting solutions, and electronic systems, as well as digitally integrated audio and infotainment systems for the automotive industry worldwide. Harman International Industries has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 46.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Harman International Industries a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Harman International Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Harman International Industries Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts