4. As of noon trading, Royal Philips ( PHG) is up $0.22 (0.6%) to $34.83 on average volume. Thus far, 289,443 shares of Royal Philips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 482,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.73-$35.15 after having opened the day at $35.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.61. Koninklijke Philips N.V. engages in the healthcare, lighting, and consumer lifestyle businesses worldwide. Royal Philips has a market cap of $32.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 97.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst who rates Royal Philips a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Philips as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Royal Philips Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts