Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Buy low, don't sell low. That was Jim Cramer's lesson for his "Mad Money" viewers Friday as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. Cramer said the futures have a way of taking down the entire market for no particular reason, and it's times like those when investors should be buying.
That's why Cramer predicted a big market open on Monday, but urged investors not to chase stocks higher. Wait until later in the day and prices almost always get better. As for what to buy, Cramer said he likes both AmeriGas Partners (APU) and food distributor Sysco (SYY).
Executive Decision: George JohnFor his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with George John, CEO of the online ad buying service Rocket Fuel (FUEL), which has been on a wild ride in the markets this week. John addressed Rocket Fuel's recent volatility by explaining its IPO last year was relatively small, which has led to increased volatility. However, with the company's recent secondary offering more shares are now available and things should appear more normal from now on.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV