Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE:PRLB), a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer, announced today that a completely redesigned website has been launched globally in the United States, Europe and Japan. It continues to serve all content in seven languages: English (US and UK), French, Italian, Spanish, German and Japanese.
The new protolabs.com site now features the Firstcut CNC Machining and Protomold Injection Molding services under one digital roof with an architecture that allows users to easily find the information they need and quickly upload part designs for quotes. With both services united online, navigation has been simplified: Customers can log in to their Account from one location, and can upload a 3D CAD model to get an interactive quote from virtually anywhere on the site.
The new resources page aggregates all of the design tools and guidelines, for both services, into one spot. Users can now search for everything from materials to size capabilities to rules for draft as well as find industry case studies and quick-reference machining and molding pricing samples. Additionally, there is more access to technical white papers and video tours and images of the various Proto Labs facilities.
About Proto Labs, Inc.Proto Labs is the world’s fastest manufacturer of custom prototype and low- to mid-volume production parts for product developers globally – Real Parts, Really Fast™. Proto Labs utilizes computer numerical control (CNC) machining and injection molding to manufacture custom metal and plastic parts for its customers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV