GREENSBORO, N.C., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As a symbol of its #TurnItGreen campaign, the REPREVE brand of recycled fibers turned the SuperPipe green during the Women's SuperPipe Finals at X Games Aspen. Thousands of lime green REPREVE beanies were distributed to X Games fans along the SuperPipe, each made with six recycled plastic bottles. With less than 30% of plastic bottles recycled in the U.S., the goal of the #TurnItGreen initiative is to educate and create change, as well as encourage people to get involved and recycle.
For More Information Contact:
Jennifer Whisnant firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 336-544-2418SOURCE Unifi, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV