While the company did beat on the top and bottom line, TheStreet's Debra Borchardt said most investors are excited about Facebook's fourth quarter revenues.
The company reported total fourth quarter revenues of $2.95 billion and ad revenues of $2.34 billion, a year-over-year increase of 63% and 76%, respectively.
She went on to say that Black Friday was the biggest advertising day for the company in terms of revenues.The company also said that there has been a large shift to mobile users, from desktop users.
Borchardt concluded that investors are excited about the company's new app, Paper, and management's disciplined control over its spending. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV