- Nature Valley Breakfast Biscuits – Available in Blueberry and Honey flavors, the new breakfast biscuits provide 26 grams of whole grain, 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving.
- Fiber One Meal Bars – The Fiber One franchise enters the nutrition bar category with new Fiber One Meal Bars touting 10 grams of protein, 9 grams of fiber and fortified with 14 vitamins and minerals. Available in Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Dark Chocolate Almond varieties.
- Yoplait Greek 100 – Taste plus protein all in 100 calories. New indulgent flavors of Yoplait Greek 100 include Apple Pie and Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Yoplait Light Dessert Mix-Ins – Yoplait Light Dessert Mix-Ins come with a serving of yogurt and a separate pack of toppings. Consumers can mix together flavors like Key Lime Pie with Graham Cracker Crumbles, Boston Cream Pie with Chocolate Cookie Crumbles, and Coconut Cream Pie with Graham Cracker Crumbles.
- Nature Valley Nut Clusters (exclusive to convenience stores) – These bite-sized clusters of nuts, dried fruit and seeds pack in 8 grams of protein per serving. Nature Valley Nut Clusters come in two varieties: Roasted Nut and Seed, and Apple Cinnamon.
- Cascadian Farm Protein Bars – For consumers seeking alternative protein, these new bars are made with organic pea protein and are available in Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Honey Roasted Nut.
- LA RABAR uber bars – These sweet, salty and chewy bars add two new decadent flavors: Dark Chocolate Turtle and Dark Chocolate Peanut.
- Green Giant savory snacks – Building on the growing popularity of its veggie snack chips, Green Giant is introducing new Baked Sweet Potato Fries and Baked Veggie Puffs.
- Chex Mix Popped – Popped popcorn plus traditional Chex Mix combine for a lighter snack option. Available in Sweet & Salty and White Cheddar flavors.
- Chex Chips (exclusive to convenience stores) – A bigger, puffier version of the Chex pieces consumers love, in four bold flavors: Caramelized Onion, Cheddar Jalapeño, Cinnamon & Sugar, and Wasabi.
- Food Should Taste Good Pita Puffs – Available in four sophisticated flavors - Pesto, Chive, Cinnamon Sugar, and Multigrain - these pita puffs are big on flavor with a light, crisp texture.
Breakfast Still a Great Start
Ready-to-eat cereal is still the most popular at-home breakfast choice in the U.S., with more than 90 percent of U.S. households purchasing cereal each year. Big G has led category performance for several years and gained share through the first half of fiscal 2014. General Mills plans to drive growth in the second-half by bringing product news and innovation to the cereal aisle with:
- Fiber One Protein Cereal – For protein seekers, this sweetened granola cereal offers 10 grams of protein with milk and 20 percent Daily Value of fiber. Available in Maple Brown Sugar and Cranberry Almond varieties.
- Nature Valley Protein Granola – Great taste plus 10 grams of protein per serving, the new Cranberry Almond flavor is ideal with milk, on top of yogurt or all on its own.
- Multi-Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch – Dark chocolate flavored O's and clusters made with real cocoa and five different whole grains, the newest Multi-Grain Cheerios variety provides 15 grams of whole grain, 9 grams of sugar and just 110 calories per serving.
- Chocolate Toast Crunch – Consumers who love those irresistible squares will be excited to try this new chocolate variety.
- Cascadian Farm Graham Crunch – These delicious organic graham squares are made with wheat, rice, oats and a sprinkle of sugar.
Convenient Meals add Global FlavorWith less time to prepare and cook the evening meal, consumers are seeking quick and convenient choices to solve the nightly dinner dilemma. While consumers' tastes evolve to embrace products with globally-inspired flavors, General Mills is introducing these flavorful varieties from brand favorites:
- Helper Bold and Helper Ultimate skillet dinners – Flavor is front and center with adventurous new Helper Bold varieties including Spicy Chipotle Chicken Enchilada, Firehouse Chili Macaroni and Crispy Buffalo Chicken. Helper Ultimate introduces Sweet and Spicy Teriyaki and Orange Chicken.
- Progresso and Old El Paso microwave bowls – Easy prep plus taste appeal , Progresso introduces Creamy Garlic Parmesan Pasta and Rustic Marinara Pasta bowls while Old El Paso debuts Cheesy Nacho and Chipotle Black Bean bowls.
- Haagen-Dazs ( Europe) – The super-premium Haagen-Dazs ice cream brand introduces Secret Sensations Tiramisu flavor, reminiscent of the popular Italian dessert.
- Yoki snacks ( Brazil) – Yoki unveils snacks inspired by the world's top soccer teams including Argentinian Barbecue potato chips, Mexican Pepper peanuts, and German Mustard microwave popcorn, among others.
- Yoplait Yopa! Greek yogurt ( France and Belgium) – Yopa! in France and Belgium represents the latest in a line of Greek yogurts that General Mills offers around the world. This strained yogurt includes fruit on the bottom in six flavors: Strawberry, Blueberry, Lemon, Mixed Fruit, Peach and Passion Fruit, and Plain.
- Bugles Potato Sticks ( China) – This crunchy potato stick snack is made with real potatoes and is available in Original and Tomato varieties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV