5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: EVEP, POM, MWE, CM, HTA
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK increased its bottom line by earning $8.24 versus $7.85 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $2,943.00 million or 6.45% when compared to the same quarter last year. In conjunction, when comparing current results to the industry average, CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK has marginally lower results.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income has decreased by 0.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $850.00 million to $843.00 million.
- You can view the full Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.