ST. LOUIS, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aclara Technologies LLC, a leading provider of intelligent infrastructure technologies for water, gas and electric utilities and part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), today announced that two municipalities reaching more than 18,000 end points have signed agreements to use Aclara's industry-leading STAR ® Network advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) solution
"For municipalities of all sizes, Aclara is a proven solution for utility AMI networks," said Nancy Rich, senior vice president of sales and account management at Aclara. "Water utilities rely heavily on Aclara's solutions to provide enhanced customer service, water analytics and other benefits to their customers."
With millions of end points throughout North America, Aclara's STAR ® Network system is the industry's leading fixed-network solution for water utilities. It works over an FCC-licensed 450-to 470-MHz radio frequency to automatically provide information needed to perform leak detection, conserve resources, reduce theft and improve customer service.
About AclaraAclara® represents the industry's leading Intelligent Infrastructure technologies for providing device networking, data-value management, and customer communications to water, gas, and electric utilities globally. Over 500 utilities in nine countries rely on proven Aclara solutions to connect with their customers. Aclara Technologies LLC is part of the Utility Solutions Group of ESCO Technologies Inc. (NYSE: ESE), St. Louis. Create Your Intelligent Infrastructure™ www.Aclara.com. Follow us on Twitter @AclaraSolutions.SOURCE Aclara Technologies LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV