- The clear rationale and path for the removal of the entire CommonWealth Board as a result of the abysmal performance of CWH by almost any metric over any relevant time period, 28 years of poor governance practices, and the Trustees' desperate attempts during the last year to muzzle CommonWealth's shareholders.
- The financial analysis underpinning the belief that the removal of the Trustees will unlock substantial value for shareholders:
- CWH's current net asset value (NAV)  would be approximately $35 per share, 50% higher than the closing price on January 29, 2014; and
- CWH could be valued at approximately $40 per share by end of 2015.
- A turnaround and governance plan designed to enhance shareholder value by:
- Electing a new Board consisting solely of truly independent Trustees;
- Establishing best-in-class corporate governance to impose accountability;
- Internalizing management and aligning management compensation with shareholder returns;
- Implementing improved operating strategies to "right the ship";
- Removing the poison pill;
- Ceasing all acquisition activity and dilutive capital raises until stock price exceeds its NAV; and
- Ceasing all related party transactions not approved by a vote of disinterested shareholders.
Corvex And Related Release Detailed Presentation Outlining Case For Change And Opportunity For Significant Value Creation At CommonWealth REIT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts