MSN Money Names Top 14 Cannabis Stocks To Watch In 2014
CORONA, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVT, Inc. (OTC Markets: AVTC) ( www.autoretail.com), a leader in custom vending machines, automated retailing business opportunities, and self-service kiosks, announced that they were recommended by MSN Money as one of the top stocks to watch in 2014.
AVT is one of the largest and most reliable publically traded companies providing products to the new marijuana industry, and has a proven track record of over 10-years of continuous growth.
"We have a variety of innovative systems that we provide to the legal marijuana industry," said James Winsor, CEO of AVT, Inc. "From Biometrically secure marijuana storage and dispensing systems (sometimes referred to as 'marijuana vending machines'), to sleek automated units that sell a variety of e-cigarette vapor (vape) pens, AVT is well positioned to continue to grow in this dynamic, rapidly expanding market."
The endorsement from MSN Money comes just a day after a new farm bill was passed in the House of Representatives that legalizes production of hemp, a genetic cousin to marijuana. Bloomberg News also mentioned AVT in their recent article about the rally in cannabis stocks.For more information on AVT, their products that serve the legal marijuana market, their industry-leading automated retailing systems, outdoor shopping kiosks, micro-markets, automated malls, custom vending machines, and self-service micro-stores, contact the company at (877) 424-3663, or visit the website at: www.autoretail.com. To connect with AVT on Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/AVTInc To follow AVT on Twitter, visit: https://twitter.com/AVTIncCA To read the MSN Money article, visit: http://money.msn.com/investing/14-cannabis-stocks-to-watch-in-2014-1 SOURCE AVT, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV