LOS ANGELES, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Pictures Television today extended a challenge to sports fans worldwide with the launch of the new "Sports Jeopardy!" mobile game. Available today across iOS and Android platforms, the "Sports Jeopardy!" app offers sports fanatics the chance to see how they stack up against the competition with the high quality game experience that comes with the Jeopardy! brand.
"With 'Sports Jeopardy!' we have created a mobile game that combines what millions of fans have come to love about Jeopardy! with the fun and excitement of a night of sports trivia," said Jeopardy! Executive Producer Harry Friedman.
"Sports Jeopardy!" features thousands of sports clues ranging from sports trivia to cultural references. The game also includes the following key features:
- Level Up: Progress through the ranks from fan to sports legend as you unlock new challenges and achievements.
- Test your knowledge among friends: Challenge friends in a new turn-based online multiplayer mode or build bragging rights in person with Party Mode.
- Up the Ante: Change the rules with in-game Power-ups. Use "Time Out" to give yourself more time on questions or "Double Down" to add an extra Daily Double somewhere on the board.
- Follow the Leader: Track your ranking against other "Sports Jeopardy!" players with weekly and all-time leaderboards.
- Customize Your Game: Use in-game coins to unlock sports-themed podiums, jerseys, accessories for your avatar, and much more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV