Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) and acclaimed independent videogame developer Respawn Entertainment today announced a full line of licensed products celebrating the upcoming release of Titanfall™. Winner of more than 80 coveted awards from critics around the world, Titanfall is the first original shooter on next-gen and is winning over fans with its thrilling, dynamic first-person action gameplay featuring elite assault pilots and agile, heavily-armored, 24-foot titans. Titanfall delivers a unique world that combines pure adrenaline, wall-running, double-jumping action with powerful, fast-paced titan warfare to set the new bar for online multiplayer gameplay.
Providing players new ways to engage and connect with the Titanfall brand, a wide range of licensed merchandise will be available including the Titanfall standard and collector’s edition strategy guides from Prima Games, premium gaming peripherals from Turtle Beach and MadCatz, apparel from Jinx! and Level Up Wear and Titan constructions sets from K’NEX. The full line of Titanfall licensed products consists of:
1. Turtle Beach Xbox One Headset
2. MadCatz PC gaming peripherals including Keyboard, Xbox 360 headset, PC/MAC/Smart Device Headset, Mouse and Mouse Pad3. Prima Standard and Collector’s Edition Strategy Guides 4. Titan Publishing Art Book 5. JINX! Apparel & Accessories 6. Level Up Wear Apparel and Accessories 7. Posters by Trends and GB Eye 8. EP Memory USB Drives and Cases 9. K’NEX Construction Sets Crafted by key developers behind the CALL OF DUTY franchise, Titanfall delivers heart-pounding multiplayer action combined with dramatic, cinematic moments that lets players enjoy the fiction and characters of the universe without having to leave their favorite online multiplayer mode. Set in the near future on a distant frontier torn apart by war, Titanfall drops players in the middle of a conflict between the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation and the Militia. The freedom to shift back and forth between pilot and titan allows players to change tactics on the fly, attacking or escaping depending on the situation and extending the action vertically to new heights. Titanfall will be available for Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on March 11, 2014 in North America, and beginning March 13, 2014 in Europe. For more information on the game and how to pre-order, please visit www.titanfall.com. Join the conversation on Twitter® at www.twitter.com/titanfallgame and #Titanfall, or on Facebook® at www.facebook.com/titanfallgame. Press assets are available at info.ea.com. About Respawn Entertainment Founded in 2010, Respawn Entertainment is an independent videogame development studio based in Van Nuys, California. The studio was formed by Vince Zampella and Jason West, former co-founders of Infinity Ward and two of the co-creators of the multi-billion dollar franchise Call of Duty™. Titanfall is the studio’s debut title. More information about the company is available at www.respawn.com. About Electronic Arts Electronic Arts (NASDAQ:EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 300 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV