McCormick (MKC) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $66. Company trades at a premium valuation, but is facing tough U.S. fundamentals, Deutsche Bank said.
- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer