McCormick (MKC) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $66. Company trades at a premium valuation, but is facing tough U.S. fundamentals, Deutsche Bank said.
- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- How Will SolarCity (SCTY) Stock Be Affected By The Pricing of Its Convertible Senior Notes?