EMERYVILLE, Calif., Jan. 30, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amyris, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMRS) will report financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 after market close on Tuesday, February 25, 2014.
The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results, as well as provide an update on the Company's business and outlook, at 4:30 p.m. ET (1:30 PM PT) on Tuesday, February 25, 2014. To listen via live webcast, please visit: http://investors.amyris.com.
A replay of the webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available for approximately 60 calendar days.About Amyris Amyris is an integrated renewable products company focused on providing sustainable alternatives to a broad range of petroleum-sourced products. Amyris uses its industrial synthetic biology platform to convert plant sugars into a variety of molecules -- flexible building blocks that can be used in a wide range of products. Amyris's initial portfolio of commercial products is based on Biofene ®, Amyris's brand of renewable farnesene, a long-chain hydrocarbon. Amyris is commercializing these products both as No Compromise® renewable ingredients in cosmetics, flavors and fragrances, polymers, lubricants and consumer products, and also as No Compromise renewable diesel and jet fuel. Amyris Brasil Ltda., a subsidiary of Amyris, oversees the establishment and expansion of Amyris's production in Brazil. More information about Amyris is available at www.amyris.com . Amyris, the Amyris logo, Biofene and No Compromise are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amyris, Inc.
CONTACT: Amyris, Inc. Joel Velasco Investor Relations 510-740-7481 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV