Louisiana-Pacific Corporation (LP) (NYSE: LPX) will conduct its fourth quarter and year-end 2013 financial results webcast on Thursday, February 13, 2014, at 11 a.m. EST (8 a.m. PST).
The company will release its results earlier that morning. Hosting the call will be LP’s Chief Financial Officer, Sallie B. Bailey.
To access the live webcast and accompanying presentation online, go to the “Investor Relations” section at www.lpcorp.com.
The webcast and presentation will be archived on LP’s Web site. A replay of the conference call will also be available from 3 p.m. EST Feb. 13 until 11:59 p.m. EST Feb. 20 by calling 888.286.8010 (domestic) or 617.801.6888 (international) and entering the access code 24193588.About LP Louisiana-Pacific Corporation is a leading manufacturer of quality engineered wood building materials including OSB, structural framing products, and exterior siding for use in residential, industrial and light commercial construction. From manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Canada, Chile and Brazil, LP products are sold to builders and homeowners through building materials distributors and dealers and retail home centers. Founded in 1973, LP is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under LPX. For more information, visit www.lpcorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV