Rent-A-Center, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ/NGS: RCII), announced today that the Company will hold a meeting with the investment community in New York City on Wednesday, February 12, 2014. At the meeting, Rent-A-Center’s management team will discuss the Company’s corporate strategy and various business initiatives that are underway.
A live video webcast of the event can be accessed at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET on February 12, 2014, through the Company’s website at http://investor.rentacenter.com. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download any necessary streaming media software required to listen to the Internet broadcast.
The event can also be accessed via conference call at (800) 399-0012 for U.S. participants or (404) 665-9632 for international participants. When dialing in, ask the operator for the Rent-A-Center event.
A replay of the webcast will be available at the same Internet address noted above on February 13, 2014 at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET.Rent-A-Center, Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas, is the largest rent-to-own operator in North America, focused on improving the quality of life for its customers by providing them the opportunity to obtain ownership of high-quality, durable goods such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture and accessories, under flexible rental purchase agreements with no long-term obligation. The Company owns and operates approximately 3,205 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, and approximately 1,325 Acceptance Now kiosk locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Rent-A-Center Franchising International (previously ColorTyme, Inc.), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is a franchisor of approximately 180 rent-to-own stores operating under the trade name of “Rent-A-Center” or “ColorTyme.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV